News Slave for Windows is a complete newspaper and magazine home delivery management system and is the industry standard software developed for newsagents by newsagents; an essential piece of software for any retail outlet selling newspapers and magazines.
News Slave features automatic price updates and stock movement through links with Smiths News (Connect2u) and Menzies (iMenzies), and fully endorsed by the National Federation of Retail Newsagents.
- Manage your home news delivery and improve the efficiency of delivery staff.
- Control your stock levels from news wholesalers and predict future supply requirements.
- Produce automatic returns reports and process electronic packing notes.
- View each customer's outstanding balance and set individual credit limits.
- Make alterations easily and view customer holiday plans.
- Manage vouchers, periodical shop-saves and collections.
- Print targeted reminder letters.
ICRTouch and Norcon Computers have worked together to provide a seamless link between News Slave for Windows and ICRTouch TouchPoint. Now you can use TouchPoint as a weekly billing engine for your News Slave customers with the new add-on module. The newly developed link allows customer details to be accessed from the till, showing their last week's costs, the current week's costs and the last billed amount along with the current balance on the account.
Pay into a customer account directly from till, and then print a report of previous payments and transactions direct to the tills report printer. You can also book a customer's holiday into the system, giving a start and end date and whether the newspapers are to be held until they return or simply not required.