#1 epossystems

epossystems

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 07:37 AM

Hey all,

I'm curious to see how many of you use PaymentSense. Are you having any issues? Or if it's working fine and dandy?

Having some issues with them on a few sites so I'd like to know what your opinions are of them

#2 Mr Col

Mr Col

Super Guru

• ICRTouch Support
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,638 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 07:37 AM

I'm curious to see how many of you use PaymentSense. Are you having any issues? Or if it's working fine and dandy?
Payment Sense themselves have shipped around 200 TouchPoint tills linked to their EFT stuff over the last 6 months or so.  We personally don't use it ourselves, so we can't really comment. However i would say that they tend to be very cooperative when it comes to sorting out problems; much more so than Verifone or YesPay ever were.

Don't forget also that we { ICRTouch } supply SagePay EFT, whereby everything goes through us, support, development etc.  If you haven't used it, it's worth taking a look at. An emailer is going out soon but one of the attractive options is that we've managed to negotiate no minimum contract {where all the others are 3 years} with merely a 3 month cancellation notice! :D