What makes ICRTouch the perfect choice of EPoS System for Retail?
There are many benefits to enhancing your business with an EPoS system as flexible and feature rich as the ICRTouch range of products. Below, we detail some of those that will specifically benefit retail businesses.
- Security (click to jump to section)
- Many methods of staff identification
- Cash Declaration for managers
- Remote journal viewing
- CCTV Journal Overlay
- Full Stock Control
- Remote customer display
- In-store Promotions
- Automatic Mix & match type promotion
- Meal Deal type promotions
- Customer Loyalty points schemes
- Age Challenge on selected products
- Interfaces to other equipment & software
- UK Weights & Measures approved
- Interfaces with software such as Booker, Pay24-7 and Sage
- Product data import
- Prints shelf labels & bar codes
- Customer account management
ICRTouch EPoS products that are used in retail:
This is our award winning state-of-the-art flagship touch screen till software. Effortless, reliable, proven and cutting edge, this will form the central part of any ICRTouch EPoS System for a retail business.
This is optional EPoS software that can be run on the back office or home pc and allows you to get extended reports over the standard tilling reports, better stock control and full product file maintenance. TouchOffice will also give you the ability to be recommended orders, view stock movement history and interface with other products such as Booker and Sage.
PocketTouch is our EPoS handheld ordering device and is usually used in restaurants but when equipped with a bar code scanner and a belt ticket printer, this then makes it ideal for queue busting.
Offers enhancements to the standard loyalty system already found in TouchPoint; this is especially useful if you run an estate of shops.
A small hand held stock taking device that can be used for stock takes, price checks, processing deliveries, orders and wastage.
One of the primary considerations when it comes to investing in an EPoS system for retail is the matter of security and how to reduce shrinkage from staff theft. ICRTouch TouchPoint has many features to help in the detection and prevention in this area.
- Many methods of staff identification, to ensure that you can be sure that you know that the correct person was using the till at the time indicated. Methods include; simple pin number, magnetic cards, iButtons, finger prints & RFID cards to name only a few.
- Cash Declaration for managers. Cash Declaration means that the manager has to count the money in the drawer and tell the till how much is there before and end of day report can be run; the till will then indentify and stamp any differences. This prevents an age old fraud when managers don't register certain sales into the till and then pocket the difference at the end of the trading day.
- Remote journal viewing. This allows management to remotely view the activity on one of the tills from another till or remote pc.
- CCTV Journal Overlay. This gives you the option of having CCTV film the point of sale counter whilst recording till activity overplayed on the video footage.
- Full Stock Control. Being able to keep track of what should be in stock allows you to easily identify what and how much has left the building without being put through the tilling system.
- A multitude of Mix and match promotion types can be handled and the system can automatically end them with a built in end date
- Meal deal promotions
- Customer loyalty with members points schemes
- The EPoS system can automatically prompt with Age Challenge on selected products and record the result on the electronic journal
Interfaces to other Equipment & Software
- TouchPoint has UK Weight & Measures approval to be used with a weigh scale for selling fresh produce.
- Interfaces with other software products such as Booker, Pay24-7 and Sage
- Product files can be imported
- Prints shelf edge labels and bar code product labels from either the till itself or via the TouchOffice back office pc.
- Customer accounts can be managed with credit limits managed by group
The product file can be built up at the touch screen till itself whilst it’s in use, new products that are found on the shelves that don’t already appear in the product file can be keyed in by the serving member of staff and remembered for future.
Take The Next Steps to Enhance Your Business
Download The Brochure 'EPoS Software for Retail' (opens in a new window)
To arrange a demonstration or for further information on your local dealer, please:
Call us on +44 (0)844 693 1119
or submit an enquiry via our contact form and we'll get right back to you.
If you're interested in reading further, we suggest:
EPoS Product: TouchPoint - Our state-of-the-art flagship touch screen till software.
EPoS Product: TouchOffice - Back Office software that handles tasks such as monitoring sales and stock lines, collating information from tills and managing staff and promotions.
EPoS Product: PocketTouch - Our hand-held waiter ordering device facilitates paper-free ordering of food and drinks, allows you to take payments at the table and sends information from table to chef in seconds.
EPoS Product: TouchLoyalty - The clever and flexible way to monitor your customers and their spending habits, allowing you to plan and deliver promotions.
EPoS Product: TouchStock - A small and mighty hand-held stock control device. It counts stock, scans barcodes, checks deliveries and generates labels. It syncs with TouchOffice to create orders and update databases.
See how ICRTouch EPoS systems have transformed business for other customers...
Case Study: Oxfam UK
Case Study: Raj's Premier Store
Case Study: Baldwins Department Stores
Case Study: Sorted Surf Shop