Partner Name: E.B.M. Area: Arundel Road, Uxbridge Contact: 01895 237 172 Web: https://www.ebm-ltd.co.uk
The Customer - Pubs Of Distinction
Pubs of Distinction was developed to bring a contemporary flavour to the traditional pub without losing the "eternal values" associated with the great British Pub, the principal one being top class hospitality. Therefore serving craft beer as they would have done in the old beer houses of the mid 18th and 19th centuries formed the core proposition for the local beer house concept. Allied to this was a desire to produce fresh quality food that could be enjoyed by a range of customers in pleasant modern environments.
The previous point of sale system relied upon manual processes from managers on site to present area managers and directors with sales information, often delayed by a week or more.
Fast changing craft beer selection meant the managers found it difficult to maintain an accurate product listing.
- Impliment robust POS hardware suitable for front bar operations along with intuitive, fast and easy to use point of sale software.
- The ability for site managers and supervisors to maintain their own drink and food offerings.
- Back Office software to be accessible by multiple accounts with different levels of access.
- Track staff attendance as well as items purchased through the staff discount scheme.
EBM proposed the following solution;
- 13 x EBM Waterproof POS systems running ICRTouch TouchPoint point of sale software with connected drawers and front feeding thermal printers spread across the estate.
- Staff Cards for secure sign on, time and attendance and tracking of staff discount.
- TouchOffice Web cloud back office solution from ICRTouch.
Installation of the EBM POS system was carried out over a three week period across five sites, with the TouchOffice Web cloud back office solution going live at the same time. From the day of initial install supervisors and managers were able to update and maintain the drink and food menus with the EBM support team on hand to help with any queries they may have.
Back Office user accounts were setup for area managers and directors to give them instant, real time access to their business data via their mobile phone, tablet or laptop.
EBM have been in the EPOS business for over 30 years, they have built up a reputation themselves as being great at what they do. EBM's knowledgeable staff can discuss your needs with you and give you the best advice possible. EMB's install of Pubs Of Distinction won ICRTouch's UK & Ireland Install of the Year award at the 2017 iTouchies.
To find out more about Pubs of Distinction see their website.
To find out more about EBM see their website.